Bully Babysitter Moose Antler$30.00
Need something to occupy your dogs while you entertain dinner guests? Big dogs love our Bully Babysitter Moose antlers and they're the toughest chew toys on the planet! Naturally-shed moose antlers are harvested in the woods of Maine and cut to our specifications, so you won't find these at your local pet store. Safer than cooked bones, they're extremely strong and won't split, crack or fall apart like deer or elk. Moose antlers are hypo-allergenic, fully digestible and won't upset sensitive stomachs. Did we mention they also make awesome toothbrushes? Chewing helps remove tartar and plaque and prevents new build-up from forming.
- Antlers vary in length but all are hefty, long lasting splits
- Exposed center will entice picky dogs
- Great source of calcium--solid calcium core!
- Not recommended for dogs with puppy teeth or tooth decay/dental issues
- USA sourced straight from the woods of Maine, cut especially for us