Sea Pet Omega Pure Fish Oil$13.00
Sea Pet Omega Pure Fish Oil is pure, human-quality, medicinal-grade omega 3 essential fatty acids from sardines and/or anchovies. All Sea Pet oils come from fish found in the pure waters of Iceland. The oils are molecularly distilled and cold pressed in very small batches and because of this, no preservatives are necessary. Sea Pet also supports only responsible, sustainable fishing practices, which we love.
- molecularly distilled, cold-processed
- naturally high in the biologically available forms of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- anchovy and sardines contain more than twice the amount of EPA (with 18%) as compared to salmon oil (which has only 8%)
- completely tested for heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium), PCBs, dioxin and other toxins
- surpasses all national and international standards for purity
- provides 810 mg of EPA and 540 mg DHA with each teaspoon
- provides 1000 ppm Vitamin E
- NO ETHOXYQUIN. Each bottle is filled with nitrogen to prevent oxidation, extend shelf life and to ensure freshness
- 8 oz