The FitPAWS® Balance Disc will turn any flat surface into an active one! Great for rehabilitating injuries or post surgery, core conditioning, training and all-around boredom busting! Changing the level of air in the disc will encourage your dog to engage different muscles to maintain balance. The micro-movements created from the act of balancing will strengthen the core and limbs. It's pilates for your dog!
Core conditioning is an essential part of any dog’s training program, including both companion and working dogs. Adding this fun activity to your dog’s lifestyle 3-4 times a week has so many benefits! Discs have a smooth side and a nubbly side, so you can alternate between the two sides for added variety. Some dogs prefer smooth over nubbly, some like the grippy feel of the bumpy side!
**CUSTOM ORDER, SHIPS IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
- 22" diameter or 14" diameter
- Improves reaction and control
- Increases trunk and core strength
- Stabilizes weak areas
- Improves balance and awareness of the body’s position in space
- Increases range of motion in joints
- Increases elongation of the muscles
- Improves sensory and body awareness