In 1998, we noticed that our Rottweiler, Jez, no longer wanted to play with our other dog. She also stopped climbing into our laps and yelped when she tried to get on the sofa or bed. She was unable to walk around the block without needing hours of recovery afterwards. The vet took X-rays and found that she had hip dysplasia and severe arthritis on her spine. She was only 3 years old and seemed like a senior dog! He prescribed expensive pain relievers that upset her stomach so much tat we had to stop using them. We also tried expensive OTC shellfish supplements but saw no improvement. Our only other option was expensive, risky surgery that was not guaranteed to fix the dysplasia and could do nothing for her arthritis.
One day I stumbled on Missing Link at a farm supply store and decided to try it. After a week of giving Jez the supplement, we noticed she was playing again, climbing up into our laps with no trouble! After 2 weeks, we took her for a long walk and she didn't even need to rest when we got home. It also made her dusty, wiry coat super-sleek, soft and shiny! Thanks to Missing Link, Jez enjoyed living the rest of her life pain-free!
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins and to maintain energy levels.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition
- Great for dogs with sensitivity to common foods like wheat, corn, chicken and salmon!
- made in the USA