Sea Pet Omega Fish Oil is pure, human-quality, medicinal-grade omega 3 essential fatty acids from sardines and/or anchovies--SO MUCH BETTER FOR DOGS THAN SALMON OIL! All Sea Pet oils come from fish found in the pure waters of Iceland. The oils are molecularly distilled and cold pressed in very small batches and because of this, no preservatives are necessary. Sea Pet also supports only responsible, sustainable fishing practices, which we love.
- naturally high in the biologically available forms of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- anchovy and sardines contain more than twice the amount of EPA (with 18%) as compared to salmon oil (which has only 8%)
- completely tested for heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium), PCBs, dioxin and other toxins
- surpasses all national and international standards for purity
- PURE: provides 810 mg of EPA and 540 mg DHA per 1 tsp
- MAX+: provides approximately 1,425 mg EPA and 950 mg of DHA per 1 tsp
- FUSION: provides 2,500 IUs of vitamin A, 250 IUs of vitamin D, 200 IUs of natural vitamin E, 600 mg omega 3 essential fatty acid, EPA and 460 mg of the omega 3 essential fatty acid DHA, per 1 tsp
- PLUS: provides 775 mg of EPA, 520 mg DHA and 200 IUs (134mg) of natural form vitamin E per 1 tsp
- NO ETHOXYQUIN! Each bottle is filled with nitrogen to prevent oxidation, extend shelf life and to ensure freshness
- 8 oz