Tucker's Frozen Raw Dog Food is made in their family-owned facilities in Southern Wisconsin, using high-quality USA sourced and inspected meats! Because they value having a small carbon footprint, all meat and veggies are sourced from local farms in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Their raw frozen formulas are based on the Biologically Appropriate Raw Feeding (or "B.A.R.F") model and are comprised of muscle meat, organ meat, bone, supplements and a bit of veg. This is a nutritionally complete diet, but you can add in whatever veggies or fruits your dog loves!
Experts recommend rotating proteins and providing variety and diversity to your dogs' diet, so order a mixture of proteins for optimal well being! With raw feeding, you no longer have to worry about changing your dog's food. Have some fun with it!
***ALL RAW FOODS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR CURBSIDE PICKUP WITHIN A 30-MILE RADIUS OF NC ZIP CODE 28501
- 6 lb bag has (12) 8-oz vacuum sealed patties
- 3 lb bag has (12) 4-oz vacuum sealed mini patties
- Peel & serve pouches are easy to thaw, easy to feed
- Made in USA
- Great for dogs with allergies
- USDA meat & produce
- Safe for sensitive digestion
- no ingredients from China, ever
- corn, wheat, grain, soy, legume, lentil and gluten free